For Service Get on to
Gibbs Logo
By Royal Appointment
  • The Motor Division


Displaying 2 items added on January 14, 2016 / View all

Longbridge House, Bedfont 1950's.

Gibbs motor vehicle workshop 1930's.

The original motor vehicle workshop was situated on the Staines Road in Bedfont. In 1949 Longbridge House was built on the Stanwell Road site and this heralded the expansion of the motor and commercial vehicle division.

View all of The Motor Division

John Gibbs


Family Tree

Gibbs Logo Yellow
Gibbs 125 years Logo
Gibbs Logo Triangle
Gibbs Logo Gold